Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ralphsfarm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2014, 11:04 PM
    White fr hook timeing
    I am trying to fix a White family rotary treadle sewing machine. It belongs to My Dad's cousin, ( 70 + years old ) , she was repairing a pair of overalls for another old guy and was sewing along just fine till she hit a pin head she'd overlooked, this has caused the hook to be too fast in relation to the needle (the needle bar is now slow) this results in the needle breaking, I'm familiar with more modern machines but don't see where to change the hook's timing every thing on the bottom shaft is solid or pinned in place. I think I'm going to have to advance the top shaft of the machine but don't see where the adjust can be made. I'm sure that once I see it I'll say that's easy but right now I need to be pointed in the right direction. I have been repairing Industrial Embroidery machines since 1978, I was a factory tech rep for Barudan till 2003 & still repair them as well as Tajima & the various clones thereof. I'm hoping that one of the collectors of antique machines is familiar with the White FR the lady wants to be sewing again and info is scarce.

Check out some similar questions!

Hook up white rodgers thermostat 1c20-101 [ 1 Answers ]

Need to hook up white rogers thermostat to control fan only on comfortmaker furnace it turns on won't shut off

What wires do I use to hook up a ceiling light I have a red black and white [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Red, White and Black and copper wire coming out of my ceiling and my new light fixture has just a ground and a wire that has to be split, my question is what wires do I hook to from the ceiling... ie black/white red/black red/white?

Two wires one red one white trying to hook up a honeywell CT31 [ 4 Answers ]

I just bought a new thermostat cause the one I had was an old mercury one. I bought a Honeywell CT31. I look at the insructions it tells me to look at the setting markers on the old thermostat, but there are none. It also says do not pay attention to the colors of the wires. I did not know what...

Hook Up of White Rodgers 1F80-261 Thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace with only 2 wires running to a mechanical thermostat. When heat is off, Voltage is about 25 volts AC mesured at thermostat. When heat is on, voltage measured at thermostat is 0 volts AC. Need to know if I can replace old mechanical thermostat with White Rodgers 1F80-261...

I need the diagram on how to hook up White-Rodgers thermostat Model # 1f78? [ 1 Answers ]

Please find me a diagram on how to hook up my thermostat. The model # is 1f78. If you could assist me in this matter, I would be very grateful. Thanks! Eddie P.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.