Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmanuel8829 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2014, 08:34 AM
    Everest software
    Good morning, I am running windows server 2003, sp2, and I am trying to use Everes advanced edition but I am geeting an error code whenever I try to log in:

Everest database could not be detected on the specified server. Please verify that the database server name is entered correctly. Database instances must be specified by entering SERVERNAME\INSTANCE.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 24, 2014, 09:32 AM
    You need to contact their tech support. Clearly there is something wrong with the server configuration.

P.S. I moved this from spreadsheets
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 1, 2014, 12:12 PM
    Is the Database located on that server or a different one?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Everest College to become a Paralegal... Scam? [ 9 Answers ]

I recently graduated from High School in May 11', and I graduated without any plans of continuing my education. Then Finally I decided to go back to school. I researched a lot of different colleges, and I came across Everest. I called them, and soon I registering for classes. I am feeling kind of...

Everest nightmare [ 1 Answers ]

I started school in Sept. filled out all paperwork, everything was perfect. I did it all on my own. Then in Nov. the financial advisor called me into her office and said, " well, all of your paperwork was good except you are missing 4,000 dollars and if you can't pay atleast $300 a month we are...

Tallest man to climb Everest [ 3 Answers ]

Who was the tallest man to climb Mount Everest?

Anybody from Everest Consulting Group filed for H1B - Successful/QUERIED [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have filed my h1b with Everest Consulting Group(Everest Consulting Group Inc.) and was issued with 221(g) form in Embassy. Its been more than 4 months since I was queried. I am continuosuly asking Everest people to prepare the relavent documents and send it to me. But no reply from Everest...

Backpack Everest Base Camp. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know if it is mandatory to hire a guide to hike to Everest Base Camp?

View more questions Search