Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2014, 06:43 AM
    You asked privately if I think you need a psychiatrist. I have answered this several times now. Again, you aren't reading, and you aren't addressing half the questions asked of you.
    Qaz007 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    I'm not inclined to believe that there is no tutoring on campus. Universities would have poor reputations if students didn't graduate for the simple reason of not understanding the material and needing a tutor. Go to the academic advisement office.

I have checked it already..
    And I'm able to pass but only "PASSING" grades cant help for further study or get a job
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 30, 2014, 02:01 PM
    Then you FACE the FACTS.
    You CAN work for your family.
    You CAN quit in 5 years. You say you can't, but you can. It's called cutting the apron strings. I have a feeling that they give you money and you depend on it. So keep doing so until you can free yourself.

We don't get everything we want in life.
    We have choices. If you can't study harder and get into a MBA program, then you have to change your selection of choices, and start choosing. That's how it goes.
    Qaz007 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2014, 09:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    You asked privately if I think you need a psychiatrist. I have answered this several times now. Again, you aren't reading, and you aren't addressing half the questions asked of you.
    I tried my best to answer.. and I was reconfirming your suggession, I wasn't ignoring..

Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Then you FACE the FACTS.
    You CAN work for your family.
    You CAN quit in 5 years. You say you can't, but you can. It's called cutting the apron strings. I have a feeling that they give you money and you depend on it. So keep doing so until you can free yourself.

We don't get everything we want in life.
    We have choices. If you can't study harder and get into a MBA program, then you have to change your selection of choices, and start choosing. That's how it goes.
    As we hae discussed earlier and my perception of famely inclined me for not going towrds famely business

Conclusively I juss want suggession for how to manage my study that's all
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2014, 02:56 AM
    You could try setting a specific study time for yourself. For example, you go to the library everyday between 2:00 and 5:00 just to focus on your studies. No other distractions.

Or, maybe see about getting a couple of friends, or aqua times from a class together for a regular study group so that you can help each other. You would need to make sure that they are people who actually want to put the time and effort into improving their grades.

Ask an instructor or two for their help. See if they would be able to provide you with some additional time for assistance.

You will have to be the one to make the decision that this is important enough to you to make some changes in your routine so that your studies are the priority.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 1, 2014, 03:30 AM
    Everyone has their own way of studying and retaining; it is up to you to accomplish this on your own. I for one could not recommend a satisfactory way for you to do so as I do not know you personally.

You appear to be floating in a sea of doubt, you have lost your way as an individual, it is up to you to accumulate the discipline to control your life, strangers on the internet cannot do this for you.

I don't know why you have not, through all the discussion and suggestions here, got some glimmer of hope out of this for yourself, you have not appeared to have done that.

You either relinquish your studies, quit school and go work for your family, or you buckle down and learn. It is black or white and obviously no gray area for you in all of this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to manage my team [ 3 Answers ]

How to manage my team

How can you manage to pick the right course for you? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit confused :confused: , at first I want to be in the military but then lately watching the news the military is not really good, am planning to be in the Air Force but I don't know I haven't made up my mind yet, or maybe a nurse but I don't really want it because it's the most common...

How can I manage this [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ganna straight forword.. I love my wife so much and I'm crazy about her although I had so many relationships before I met my wife but still she is so special as she is now.. and accourding to she keeps saying that she loves me too very mush.. but with a way I cannt see her love comparing with...

How would you manage? [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a guy who loves women & is very flirtatious. We have been together for a few months & he says he will try to improve because he does really like me, but it will take time. I am a pretty jeolious person & am quite insecure so I don't react well when I see him touching & flirting with...

View more questions Search