Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ausstickers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 08:32 PM
    Mimaki CG60-st
    I am running a Mimaki CG60-st cutter with Graphix Advantage 6.21 The plotter will test cut from its own control panel but zip from the computer. All Com port settings are matched to the set-up settings in the program but no response when I press the remote button. The cutter was working fine and just stopped. I have tried it on other computers, same result. I have a Roland GX24 but cannot set it up in Graphix Advantage which I find easy to work with. Can anyone help with a solution please, I cannot find anyone in our city that does repairs on Mimaki equipment.

Check out some similar questions!

Mimaki plotter problem [ 0 Answers ]

My mimaki plotter cutter is slow cutting circles 15m/m dia and smaller. Is this a common fault or do i need to reset the machine settings

Mimaki cg160fx [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cg160fx plotter, when I turn the machine on it comes on with a "start set-up" icon. I cannot get it to come up with the "roll sheet" icon. Nothing in troubleshooting shows me how to correct this in the manual. Can anyone help?

Mimaki plotter cg-45 [ 1 Answers ]

When turn plotter on display message comes up !err-pen looked in manual nothing in error messages troubleshooting. Don't know if you can help me or came across this before.

Mimaki plotter [ 0 Answers ]

I have a cg160fx plotter, when I turn the machine on it comes on with a "start set-up" icon. I cannot get it to come up with the "roll sheet" icon. Nothing in troubleshooting shows me how to correct this in the manual. Can anyone help?

Mimaki plotter err [ 0 Answers ]

I have mimaki cg-61 plotter, I received an err 20 I/O. Can anyone help me resolve this err?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.