Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeyer01 Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 12:21 PM
    ChromAlin by Rhythm Band Instruments (autoharp) (chorded zither)
    Hi, Does anyone know anything about these? I have searched and searched and can't find much of anything about this musical instrument. There are a lot of autoharps or zithers out there. Most of them are Oscar Schmidt.

I have a ChromAline by Rhythm Band Instruments. I know Schmidt made a guitaro that was similar. This one is curved to be used more like a guitar instead of flat on a table. It is in excellent condition with original case. Rarely if ever used. My father found it in a closet and would like to sell it but I just can't find much of anything about this particular brand/model.

Thanks,
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Oct 9, 2014, 11:34 AM
    Well - here's some info on Rhythm Band Instruments
    http://www.rhythmband.com/default.as...ages/Story.htm

And does this look like what you have? (can you post a picture? )
    http://www.rhythmband.com/products/S...HROMAHARP.aspx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Female lead singer, Transparent blue instruments what's the band name? [ 0 Answers ]

So, this band has a female lead singer came out in the early 2000's, and everyone in the video is playing transparent blue instruments. Its set in an all white room

Rhythm of the relationship [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Me and my boyfriend are together for more than a year. We've dealt with loads of troubles including adultry. Our last big fight was about this and it was 2 months ago. I love him and feel that he loves me back so I try not to think about that issue anymore. When I feel myself good and self...

I want a list of Non - contemporary instruments (15 - 20 instruments) Please [ 2 Answers ]

Hi :) I want a list of Non - contemporary instruments (15 - 20 instruments) Please.

How the heart keep its rhythm [ 1 Answers ]

What is the factor that causes the heart to keep its rhythm

Rhythm gone bad [ 1 Answers ]

In the last year, By the way I'm 55 yrs old. When I make love and have orgasm,my rhythm is all screwed up, when I should be thrusting inward, my pelvic is going outward and her and I are out of sync for the fin-alley of the love making. I feel that the pumping action of the prostate has slowed...

View more questions Search