Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klariza Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2014, 01:41 AM
    Creamish white insect/pest/bug on wooden table
    Hi. I recently just moved into my new house. Just a few days ago I realized that there were tiny white/creamish (?) almost colourless bugs on my wooden table. I don't know if they were there before but I'm really worried these might be baby termites or something. They can be seen by the naked eye, so far their size are 1mm-2mm, they crawl really slow, and I think they can jump?? I only see a few at a time, they don't crawl in groups or anything, just individually. I'm not sure if they have wings because they are really really small and observing them with a magnifying glass is just scary for me. So far, I think its only in my room. My wooden table is near the window, at a corner of a room. These bugs crawl mostly near to the wall. For your information, my table is a little dusty, and yes I know I should wipe it but what if I find a nest or something?? There are no four seasons in my country, just sunny and rainy. My table, wardrobe and floor are all wooden, so the sooner I get rid of it the better. Also, yesterday night when I was hanging my clothes (which is the opposite side of the room from the table) I saw one of the bug there on the wall, and I'm freaking out because this is an indication that there might be a nest or they might be crawling around my room and not just the table already. Please help me!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 23, 2014, 05:55 AM
    They sound like larvae of some type. You mentioned only two seasons so I assume you are not in North America, consequently I cannot guess any further. Can you post a photo? Here are directions: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/art/ho...to-700273.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help identifying and dealing with Bed Bug-like insect [ 1 Answers ]

These insects started popping up in my dorm room in Buffalo, NY in the last couple days, mostly around, under, and on my roommate's bed, but not on mine. His bed is about three feet off the ground, while mine is about five. Neither of us have found bites on our bodies, at least any bites that are...

White bug house pest [ 14 Answers ]

Recently I've been finding these small white bugs starting to appear on my bags around the house. At first I thought they were young bed bugs but I'm starting to doubt it. Anyone have any ideas? These are what I took http://i50.tinypic.com/168amwo.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/37q1l.jpg

Pests around my wooden table, manifesting on everything on the table [ 0 Answers ]

I found these pests around my wooden table, and they are ranged size from very small to small, they come in white, brownish and vanila in colour(each in one colour)... they seem to manifests in groups, about 5 and more... I also found them on my battery which is sealed in a container at another...

What type of bug, insect thing is this! [ 4 Answers ]

My mother saw a bug that was about 1 1/2"-2" in length and was shaped like a beetle. It was black and there was 1 single red dot on each of the wings. Can anyone help. We live in Connecticut.

What is this insect/bug? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi.. I got itching after I woke up in the morning. I found this bug near the place I sleep. Does anyone know what it is? I have never seen this kind of insect before.. its really small but I managed to take a pic from my cam! Thanks!

View more questions Search