Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sukh Rathore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2014, 10:08 PM
    To open closed hair
    Hello,my head hair pores has been closed,if I use hair steaming regular is it best or not.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2014, 06:56 AM
    Good washing,
    Witch Hazel
    Aloe

Are possible ways.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can DHS keep my case open even though I want it closed? [ 10 Answers ]

I had 1 part time job and was not making enough to support myself. I applied and received food stamps and help with my electric and gas bill. After 4 months I was hired full time at a 2nd job (now I have 2 jobs) I called my case worker and told her the great news! I asked her to please close my...

Is it possible to open your growth plates once they are closed? [ 5 Answers ]

How can you open your growth plates?

I closed my door opener and unable to open what to do? [ 4 Answers ]

I closed my craftsman door opener from inside by pressing the button and now unable to open it by remote from out side.I don't have access to garage from inside the house.What I can do to open the garage?

Where do I go to open closed adoption records? [ 8 Answers ]

I was adopted 31 years ago and I have decided to open my records. I know it was closed. That's about it. I know where I was born and in what hospital. Where do I start? I also know the name of the Dr. that help my adoptive parents but he is deceased. Any suggestions?

Gate Open/Closed Indicator [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gate which can be opened with a remote control at the end of my driveway. I have seen a device which indicates when the gate is open or closed. It was fairly Simple, it was on a swivel. When the gate was closed it forced a "flag" into an up Position. The "flag" was a reflector which...

View more questions Search