Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    themanofsteel64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2014, 05:35 PM
    Sci fi story
    Looking for title or author of a short sci fi story I read in school in 1975. It involved an alien artifact wit writing on it. Two people a man and woman was asked by the gov't to decipher the writing. The writing was deciphered as please take care of my baby/child.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an old sci-fi story. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all. I'm trying to find out the title / author of an old published sci-fi story. The plot: A group of thieves decides to get aboard an old, abandoned but still very powerful battlecruiser of a long gone empire. The ship is still maintaned and heavily defended by a computer. After...

Title or author for this old sci fi story? [ 3 Answers ]

During the late 50s or 60s I read a sci fi story about a man who went to a planet that had humanoid creatures with tails that had been forced into slavery by humans without tails. The protagonist ultimately discovered that these enslaved individuals were the descendants of humans who had...

Identify this sci fi short story? [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone identify this short story: it was in a sci fi collection of short stories. It was about 35-40 years ago I read it. It was two pages long. In the future data storage becomes more dense. Soon all information is held on a hollowed out asteroid. No one actually knows anything; education is...

Best Short Story Sci Fi Markets [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the best Sci Fi magazine for fledgling writers to submit their first short-story manuscripts to.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.