Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rr man Posts: 92, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2014, 11:33 AM
    Dell 7" tablet problem
    I have a Dell 7" tablet using Android 2.2. Everything seems to work fine with it, going online with a wireless dlink dir 655 router modem, except if trying to use Gmail it just says "not connected". Windows Live email works fine, no problem. It's just with Gmail it says not connected. When I check the settings it says "dlinkd8f8 connected". But then trying to use gmail it says "not connected". Is there some gmail setting I have overlooked or something? The router is less than 10 feet from the tablet.

Check out some similar questions!

Have hisense sero 7 pro Android tablet how to upload pics from tablet to PC [ 1 Answers ]

Have Hisense sero 7 pro androild tablet. How do I upload my pics to PC. I have connected to windows 7 PC - went to picaso to import pics nothing happens. Thanks

Bluetooth problem in dell 1564 [ 1 Answers ]

I am not able to use the bluetooth in dell 1564. I have tried installing driver from the dell official website. it installed drivers successfully but the bluetooth manager still remains inactive. no bluetooth device is getting detected. however other devices are able to detect the bluetooth in the...

I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 with a typing problem. [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspiron E1505 and the problem I'm having is that when I type the Letter 'W' and 'Q' it types 'WE' and 'QE' every time, and sometimes more E's. I cleaned the key's under those 2 letter's and it still doesn't work because I press the plastic button and it does the same thing. Friend...

Dell GX270 optiplex Desktop sound problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have installed OS Vista for GX270. Now sound driver not supports to this OS. Is there any sound driver available to upgrade? Please help to resolve this issue. Thanks,

Dell Inspiron 5000e XP Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I recently reformatted my computer. I put Windows XP on for the second time. (I introduced XP to my Dell last year from the Millennium version and it seemed to work fine). Since doing this my volume control on the side of the computer does not work and the volume keys that work with the "blue" Fn...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.