Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Acvkal01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2014, 10:56 AM
    Movie about a young girl who swims with a dolphin and helps record humpback whales
    I believe this movie was from the 80's or 90's and possibly dubbed in English. A young curly haired redhead girl who helps a scientist or some lady who is trying to record the song of the humpback whales. There is a 'wild' dolphin who the girl befriends and swims with. The dolphin saves the girl when she falls off a boat.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a girl, a man with a magic mirror that helps kids, stutter, sing, confide [ 1 Answers ]

Okay I need help with the title of this movie I saw when I was a little girl. It's about a stranger that moves to town and everyone thinks he's a monster. I guess you can say it has a beauty and the beast theme to it. So this stranger unwillingly befriends some local kids. He has a magic mirror...

Trying to figure out movie about whales with a little girl [ 1 Answers ]

Ok. So I recall this movie about whales (cartoon) it had to do something with a young girl going on a journey to find like the wisest whale of them all. I think she befriended another whale that went on the journey with her (not to sure of that) But when the girl found the wisest whale he told her...

70's-80's Half Real/Half Cartoon movie about a Girl and a Dolphin [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am desperate to remember a movie from my childhood. The movie could have been anywhere between the 1970's -Early 1990's. But I believe I saw it in the 80's. It was one of those half real/half cartoon movies. All I remember is a girl who is transformed into a cartoon and she is...

Girl and dolphin [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie I watched on the disney channel 15 years ago about a little girl who was friends with a dophin that ended up saving her life and the girl played the recorder

Cartoon about girl and boy on island with pet dolphin? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a c artoon from the 80s or 70s maybe earleier. I have only vague memories, but I know there was a little girl with red-hair and she didn't wear a shirt, m and her brother lived there also, and a father figure of some sort. They fished in the ocean and there was a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.