Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiefeet Posts: 60, Reputation: 4

Sep 20, 2014, 01:53 PM
    What's that song.. Rammstein? MTV ?
    My memory is cloud but many years ago I saw what I think is a heavy metal music video, I assume on MTV. I remember a group of men in an industrial setting covered in ash/dirt/coal/?. basically very dirty, singing/yelling into the camera. I thought it was Rammstein song Sonne but it doesn't seem right. Can someone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Old song... like when mtv only played videos lol [ 0 Answers ]

Chick sang it. REAL long blonde hair if I remember straight crimped. Most I can remember is her singing around A burning barrel in at black and white street setting.

Looking for a english song aired on mtv in 90s [ 0 Answers ]

This was a very nice song , and the video had a couple sitting across a table and rolling a light green fruit(like apple) to each other . I think background was constantly changing and was green as well

One song name for 2005-2007 MTV video [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all. Could anyone tell me song name that I'l try to describe that I saw it in MTV channel video maybe like in 2006-2007 I was looking for that song for 2 years: I remmber at the start of the video there was one guy and it was all about hi, hi was getting ready to leave the house like brushing...

Elctronic song from 2010 that was on mtv [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys :) I'm looking for a song that was popular in 2010. It was an elctronic one with no lyrics and it was on mtv . The video was all about weirdo's in the same public bathroom doing crazy things. The camera was located from above as if the people didn't know they were being filmed. ...

A song I heard on mtv mid 07 early 08 [ 7 Answers ]

Its sung by 2 american women who are hot I'm sure it's a rnb song about men an I'm sure there name is like a 2 word name i.e. salt and peppa somin like that but it isn't them

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.