Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kman2015 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2014, 12:54 PM
    How do I remove a blower fan motor from a Comfortmaker AC Furnace model NTG3050FBA3?
    I need to replace the motor ( bad bearings) on the blower fan for a Comfortmaker model FBF050B12A3 / model NTG3050FBA3. The problem is how to get the motor out. The exterior housing is one PC 3 sides, only access from 1 side which you can not get motor housing out from that side because of screws. it looks like you need to take the whole thing apart, HELP!!
    bitters Posts: 348, Reputation: 12

Sep 20, 2014, 01:55 PM
    Yes you will have to slide the blower assembly out to access the motor.
    Kman2015 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2014, 09:49 AM
    Only had to remove access panel , then take 2 screws out of sliding track that holds the blower fan unit. Then the fan housing & motor slides out for repair, or in my case a new motor ( bad bearing ). It's that easy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

COMFORTMAKER inducer fan motor runs but furnace won't WORK? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a comfortmaker gas forced air furnace that has me scratchin a bald spot in my head. When the t'stat calls for heat, the inducer fan turns on, I hear a click in the valve, but then nothing happens. Normally the pilot sparks on & immediately the burners fire up. It might be just...

How do I remove the blower/motor assembly to an Ultra 97 gas fired furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

The furnace is approximately 20 years old and is a Model Ultra 97. I can not locate what is holding the blower and motor assembly in place. It looks like the assembly should simply slid out from the side, on two tracks. It won't budge, but I see nothing that seems to be holing it in place?

How do I remove blower motor from coleman mobil home furnace? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove blower motor from coleman mobil home furnace?

View more questions Search