Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mummyof1 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2014, 09:21 AM
    Contraception, Nexplanon implant
    I'm on the Nexplanon implant and I was just wondering if it can cause you to Overheat. Since having it put in I have been overheating to the point I'm sick.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 20, 2014, 12:25 PM
    Some women do experience hot flashes after having the implant. For some, it subsides, for others it continues and can cause them to switch to another form of birth control.

It is always wise to check with your doctor to confirm that it is not due to another cause that may need to be addressed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

I had nexplanon inserted 4 days ago and had unprotected sex could I be pregnant and if so can I take plan b?

The question is about the implant - Contraception. [ 2 Answers ]

I got my implant on the fifth day of my period. Am I protcted from pregnancy immediately?

Contraception implant [ 0 Answers ]

I had the implant put in Jan 12 and every month since I've has 2 periods each month, the same time each month until this month. I didn't have my 2nd period last month and haven't had my 1st this month and wondered if I could be prey? I've thought it before bt every time I get my period bt worried...

Nexplanon [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my period for almost 20 days now I had the nexplanon inserted on the 19 of December. I was just wondering how long I could bleed for. I've read online the a lot of women bleed for 3 weeks or for a year. What is the most days most women bleed? Also it's not heavy or red but brown like...

Alli Pills/Contraception Implant [ 1 Answers ]

Im currently on ALLI pills which are working perfectly for me but I am getting the contraceptive Implant on Monday which I have never had before. My question is, can I get this implant and still use the Alli pills? Any comments welcome Thank you

View more questions Search