Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Sep 19, 2014, 04:16 PM
    iPad & YouTube at Odds?
    Have an iPad , just recently did some Updates.. Things appear to have gone South since, Maybe or Could it be a Setting come undone I'm Sunk.. Usual routine while watching a YouTube video if I choose to advance the video just press the white dot and drag.. Video & Sound should proceed.. For some unknown reason YouTube has become unresponsive to the Touch, have to dab a few extra times like looking for that sweet spot if you will.. The video seems to hang in mid air with the faint fan wheel spinning and no sound.. When it finally makes contact the sound will start up again and the video continues.. Any idea what the Fly in the Ointment could be? Cheers. Thanks.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Sep 30, 2014, 06:47 AM
    Try re installing the Netflix app also make sure that you are on the latest release of IOS

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

iPad 2 or iPad 3? [ 3 Answers ]

I have found on a site 2 ipads... 1. ipad2 64gb wifi+3g ($600 NZD) 2. ipad3 16gb wifi-only ($600 NZD) Which do you think is better value? I'm worried that 16gb won't be enough although I will mostly be using it for games, photos&vids (not movies/tv shows), internet browsing. Thanks in...

iPad [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All. I just got an iPad and I have a related question... hoping someone has an answer for me... I spend a lot of time in Hotels, and though most have internet in the rooms, not all have wireless, so my iPad is rendered kind of useless in that situation. I tried connecting my laptop to the...

iPad 3 [ 2 Answers ]

What is the cost if iPad 3?

View more questions Search