Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverromantic Posts: 177, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2014, 04:38 PM
    Constant Message on Computer
    I am getting a constant message on my computer for every web site I try to open. The message says: A certificate has to be authenticated for that web site or do I want to install the certificate.How do I get ride of this message. Thank You.

Check out some similar questions!

How to delete constant AOL message [ 0 Answers ]

I keep getting a constant message in the middle of the screen saying to download AOL 9.7 I already use AOL 9.7 I can't tell if this is a legitimate message from AOL. It looks valid. Any suggestions. I also have a GMail account, but normally do not use it.

Comcast message saying there is a bot on your computer [ 1 Answers ]

There is a bot on your computer, and it's a dell laptop

Computer Shut Down Message [ 4 Answers ]

Hello - want to know what this message means, or if this just an error message and if so, how can I correct the error: "other computer are logged on to this computer. shutting down windows cause them to lose data. do you want to continue shutting down?" this message appears every time I shut...

Computer Shut Down Message [ 2 Answers ]

I am not sharing files with another computer/s or network. I went to "sessions" in the "shared folders" under "system tools" and there are no items. However, when I shut down the computer, I got the same message: "Other people are logged on to this computer. Shutting down windows cause them to...

Computer Shut Down Message [ 2 Answers ]

Hello - I get this message every time I shut down my computer - "Other people are logged on to this computer. Shutting down windows cause them to lose data. Do you want to continue shutting down?" Want to know what this mean or who is "them". If this is just an error message, how can I correct...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.