Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reham ahmed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2014, 03:03 AM
    Plugs tests
    What are the tests that must be carried out for the plugs "2*0.75 mm2 or any size with schuko plugs or British plugs " ? And how to test?

Check out some similar questions!

Are home tests just as good as parole drug tests [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been clean off meth for a little over 3 days I just bought a first check drug test from walmart for meth and I passed... then I went to parole office did my drug test and as soon as I left I bought another drug test from walgreens for meth and I passed that one too... for the last 3 days I've...

I'm over 2 weeks late and had negative tests and blood tests [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 15 days late on my period and neve been 1 day late before I'm trying to get pregnant and am on clomid tablets have bin for 6 mnths now I've done tests but all negative and also had bloods which are negative could I still be pregnant is it just to early to tell please help its torture all this...

Plugs do not work in bathroom but light does. How do I fix the plugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I changed out one plug and turned the breaker back on. Did not help it is a dual breaker with on one on and off switch for both. Please help me solve this problem.

Ford f250 turbo diesel glow plugs how do I test glow plugs? [ 7 Answers ]

How do I test glow plugs?

Installing 2 hole plugs with new 3 hole plugs in a very old home [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install new plugs through out my entire home. This home currently has 2 hole plugs. How do I ground the new plugs, all the wiring is old 2 wire wrapped in what seems to be a cloth like insulator. Having the same problem with installing GFI plugs with Light switch combinations. Any...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.