Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2014, 07:35 PM
    Looking for Good Quality Camcorder Under 100 bucks
    I'm getting 100s of brands and I can't figure out what would be best for me.

I'm looking for something:

Under 100 bucks

Best Quality video for that money

Perferably something with a flat base I can set up on flat surfaces to record myself, a stand with be nice but completely unnecessary

A digital screen would be wonderful as well

And flash for taking pictures would be nice

I've been searching for hours. Seen lots of great products but I'm not very technical about this sort of thing and having a hard time finding the right one. Could someone throw a few ideas at me?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 17, 2014, 08:30 PM
    There is no real good quality one, for under 100 dollars.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2014, 04:54 AM
    Agreed for under $100 bucks... you get what you get... if you want quality, its going to cost you a lot more than that.
    hugostrange22 Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2014, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Agreed for under $100 bucks... you get what you get... if you want quality, its going to cost you a lot more than that.
    Just got a HD Camcorder for 80 bucks. Seems solidly built, 52 zoom, 1280x720, 30 frames per second.

Not bad for what I'm paying at all.

Saying you'll get bad quality for that kind of money isn't really constructive, just saying. In the OP I already stated that I had seen a lot of nice brands already.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can anyone suggest an affordable/good quality mp3 player [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a mp3 player to primarily use while going to bed; I love to listen to my meditations/music to help me sleep, some video is okay, not concern with pix but I know they all come with this option; not looking for much of any other functions. I want affordable w/o losing quality. I...

I want to know the active ingredients use in a good quality freckle cream. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know the active ingredients use in a good quality freckle cream.

Can you suggest good quality of remote collar mike [ 1 Answers ]

I have a public address system with mike,speakers and amplifier. I am looking for remote collar mike to use with this system

View more questions Search