Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tonya Tindall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2014, 12:54 PM
    Free Eye Exam And Glasses for adults who can't pay for services
    I'm female 48 yes old. I have no vision insurance. I can't see to read or to drive at night. I do have the income to see a Dr nor to pay for eyeglasses. Where might I get help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 17, 2014, 01:36 PM
    Contact the Lions Club in your area. Your public library knows the phone number, if you can't find it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you get and eye exam and glasses for free [ 2 Answers ]

I AM a diabetic and I was wanten to see how I can get free eye exam and glasses for free because I don't have a job

Free eye exam and glasses [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 43 yr old female who had to have bifocals at 38. They got broke and then lost and i can tell my eyes are getting much worse, is there any help out there fo me, i have no ins and my husband is hardly working, he is in construction. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god...

I am in the mist of 15 months of fighting for disability. I have had three back surgeries and still can't stand,sit or walk for more than 30 minutes. I need a lot stronger eye glasses and am looking for free assistance here in Oklahoma. Please can you tell me in Okla. Where I can get free eye exam...

Hi my name is guamgurl12 and my question is how can I get help with free exam and glasses asap.I've already contact my local lion's and they told me that I have to sign paper's and then I would have to wait for 6month and I can't wait for that it's really getting in my way of reading and seeing...

Free eye exam and glasses [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any organization that helps out the poor with free eye exams and glasses for those who can't afford to pay?

View more questions Search