Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Simoncelli Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2014, 12:48 PM
    What's The Name Of This Karate Movie
    80's most likely. I think this guy was in ninja training maybe. He would stand outside his masters house and everyday his master would come out and train and test his skills. I remember they buried him up to his neck in the ground and had a bowl of water or something just out of reach of his mouth and he would try and fight off insects and stuff by hollering or with his tongue. During his days of training other ninjas would sneak out of the woods once and a while and try to attack him. That's all I remember. Can anyone help?
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Sep 21, 2014, 05:03 AM
    The Challenge (1982)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Karate movie [ 3 Answers ]

My question is I know this karate movie back in the later 90's and I don't remember much of it he went to his karate dojo and spoked to his master and he started to fight I just need to know the name of this movie I just saw it as a kid I don't remember much of it I gladly apperciate it very much .

Karate movie [ 2 Answers ]

This question is probably far fetched but I'm looking for a old karate movie shown in New York during the 80's where this guy had his limbs tied to horses then pulled off.

80's karate movie [ 2 Answers ]

This was a movie that would come on several times a day when HBO first started. It's a movie about a guy who has to get his old group of friends together to fight someone. I believe there were four friends and they were all fighters but different styles. He had to travel from city to city trying...

View more questions Search