Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 12:13 PM
    Society Rules
    Why don't people follow the society's rules anymore, when it comes to dating?
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 7, 2007, 12:21 PM
    And what pray tell are the society`s rules? You have me interested. -- Savage
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Society rules. What exactly do you mean. You come here with a statement, not even a true question and you expect a response, that you probably will not come back to answer.
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Apr 7, 2007, 12:48 PM
    Sorry guys, I thought my question would be somewhat clear. I guess it's not...

Would you please help me define "society rules" first?

I first thought at rules that society has once set concerning dating, meaning for instance, guys have to make the first move, and such and such... More clear now?
    I think it's an interesting topic and would be glad to know your opinion about it. Thanks
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 7, 2007, 01:06 PM
    When where those "rules" made? Who made these "rules"?
    In past times females had no say, no vote , no right to own property, and could be told who to wed. are those the rules you mean?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 01:24 PM
    Society rules. Hmmm, Society is an experiment. An experiment that sometimes works and sometimes does not.

As far as dating there are no rules. It depends on the person, the way they were raised. It is all about equal compromise now.

Joe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alphabetizing Rules [ 4 Answers ]

If you have a person's name followed by a DBA name, which name do you file under? Example: John Doe DBA Prairie Custom Services Would you file under Prairie, or Doe, John? Thanks!

Remind me of the rules! [ 2 Answers ]

Aa

The Rules [ 1 Answers ]

More Signs Technology Took Over Your Life - You know Bill Gates' e-mail address, but you have to look up your own social security number. - You stop saying "phone number" and replace it with "voice number," since we all know the majority of phone lines in any house are plugged into...

Dating rules... [ 25 Answers ]

Hey all - I post this stuff from time to time - it's more geared towards guys, but it works for women as well... very interesting stuff... guys should read this every day... IF you act too anxious to make a relationship work, even if the other person initially seemed to be the one who wanted...

View more questions Search