Ask
    Ms sonya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 06:34 PM
    How do I find out the real value of my 2$ bill I can't find it on internet
    Coins and paper money
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 07:13 PM
    And you won't get far because condition is often the most import issue. Take it to a coin shopand ask them to appraise it, then ask what they would give for it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2014, 12:38 AM
    real value, is what someone is willing to pay for it.

book values are often highest retail prices which a seller seldom see's.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 17, 2014, 04:58 AM
    The average $2 bill might get about $3-5 each on eBay, usually several of them sold together, but tens of thousands of them don't sell at all. People want rare and or uncirculated ones.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2014, 05:06 AM
    THe real value is what someone is willing to give you for it at any given time... and that's always subject to change. As this is still legal, valid currency that is still in circulation. Its value is not less than face value.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was scammed on internet but have pictures.want to find the real man in those pics. [ 1 Answers ]

I feel in love on the internet but 6months later when he and his daughter were to visit... I found out it was a scam. The man and daughter were NOT the people in the pictures or from the country he said he was. I want to find the man in the pictures and let him know his family pictures were stollen...

Where can I find real people that search the internet for questions [ 0 Answers ]

There was a web site a few years ago "real questions real people real answers" that if you want someone to help you with your search, you type your question and you are connected to a person by online chat that searches for you and send you the links by email.

I want to find out the value of my 1957silver one dollar bill [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1957 silver one dollar bill and I want to know how much the value of it is thank you

How do I find the real me? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok well.im 12 almost 13 and sometimes I'm all happy and have good thoughts but then I get depressed and sad?I always think about the what if's.. and it ruins my life.but then I'm happy.I don't knoo who to be friends with because I always get jelous when my best friend is hangin out with other...

Trying to find my real mother [ 1 Answers ]

What's the fastest way to get in touch with my real mother

View more questions Search