Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bordercollie80 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 02:07 PM
    Headphones - Only work on the left ear
    Hi, I have some headphones that I can only hear out of on one ear. You may think that the headphones are not working, but I'm not sure that's the case because they work on my iPhone, yet not on my iPad. They also worked on a friend's iPad. Don't know what's going on...
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 02:55 PM
    Sounds like there is a problem with the headphone jack on the ipad.
    bordercollie80 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 06:19 PM
    Ooh, I never thought about that! Thank you, I'll look and see...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left side of nose runny or stuffy, now Left inner ear and throat is itchy? Help [ 4 Answers ]

I went out snowmobiling for the first time this year on 12-24-12. Later on that night when I went to bed my nose was a little stuffy when I went to lay down. I woke up the next morning and the left side of my airway felt like it was super dry and it hurt to breath through my nose. Tuesday night was...

Woke up with muffled hearing, no other symptons, use ear plugs, music headphones, [ 7 Answers ]

Dear All, I woke up this morning on my annual leave (typical) with deafness/muffled hearing to my right ear. :confused: I do not have any other symptons, although throughout the day I have felt a little sicky at times, but not sure if this is linked. I usually keep very well. I have just...

Uneven Ear Pressure and Voice Echo in Left Ear [ 45 Answers ]

Hello, I have some kind of ear condition that I'm seeking answers for. I have to constantly sniff throughout the day to equalize the pressure in my ears. The left ear seems too "open" for lack of a better word and when I sniff it corrects the pressure temporarily. The condition also causes an...

Lump Behind left Ear & Pain in Left Breast [ 0 Answers ]

For over a month I have had a lump behing my left ear,on the edge of the bone.It does not hurt. I have been given rounds of antibiotics together lasting 11 days. The lump has gone down but its still there. I have in the past 4 days been having pain in my left breast. From the right side to the left...

View more questions Search