Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashish agarwal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Thesis
    Hello,
    I'm ashish and I'm doing architecture soonly I will come at the stage of thesis but the problem is I'm not clear about thesis even I don't know which topic I can select in thesis and I want to do something different ,so please help me out,this is very kind of u ,thanking u
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:58 PM
    The following site may be of use to you. I hope that it is.

Architecture Thesis - Writing A Thesis On Architecture - Sparrow Papers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thesis Statement [ 11 Answers ]

How do I create a thesis statement? rewrite it so that it challentes and captures the interest of my readers. How do I identify whether my theisis is a claim of fact, definition, value, cause, or policy, explain what it means, and list three to five sub-claims I will use to support my thesis? ...

Challenging Thesis [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone Expain what it means to list 3 to 5 sub-claims to support a thesis? Thanks, New member, zenapeanut

Literary thesis [ 1 Answers ]

I have to write an essay about the relevance or significance of obsession in Edgar Allen Poe's “The fall of the house of usher”, and Nathaniel Hawthorn's “the birthmark”. I don't know how to make it into an argument and how to avoid summarising the story? Help with the thesis please?! Oh...

Thesis Statement [ 1 Answers ]

How do I write a good thesis statement for a topic on green house effect?

Thesis [ 1 Answers ]

Create 4 thesis statement by taking different position about employee privacy rigths in the work place.:confused:

View more questions Search