Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monkey1946 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 06:25 AM
    Works spread sheet problem
    When I use Works spread sheet I can't change the font or text size in the header or footer. When I highlight the text and move to the toolbar I can't select anything. It works in the body of the document.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2014, 11:54 AM
    Works Spreadsheets do not technically have headers or footers. Chances are that the "Freeze Titles" option is enabled to create a header like effect. Try highlighting the cells you cannot edit, click the "Format" menu and uncheck "Freeze Titles."

Post back with your results.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Creating an Alert in excel Spread sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I want to know whether one can create an alert in excel spread sheet, for which I enclose a sample sheet for reference. The sample sheet has some data built on the model of a stock inventory. In the first worksheet (stock table 1), the inventory of stock as on the second week of...

Locating the Highest/ Lowest values across the rows and columns in a spread sheet [ 6 Answers ]

Sir, I have enclosed a model spread sheet which has certain values across the rows and columns. I want to identify/locate the highest/lowest values across the rows and columns of the spread sheet. In the model table I have marked the highest values across the rows of the spread sheet as...

Match function in Excel spread sheet [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I have a set of data in excel spread sheet attached herewith. With a fixed allotment of money(budget), a consumer has to identify the best price offered by the supplier. The table attempts to identify the best price offered by the supplier on different products, viz. fridge,...

Link spread sheets sheet 1 to sheet 2 , 2 to sheet 3 [ 4 Answers ]

I have attach what I have done on the site. What I need to do is link all of the data from sheet one to sheet 2. All I have found so far is how to link one cell to the other cell. In sheet 1 I have af 3 to af 699 . I need to bring all that data to sheet 2 to (d3 to d24) Sheet 2 will link into...

Oracle Vs spread sheet [ 2 Answers ]

What is difference between oracle and spread sheet?

View more questions Search