Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donna8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2014, 10:49 AM
    Should I send him message via Facebook?
    A month ago my friend saw on my dating website his close friend. He said we were both perfect match. Later I noticed from inbox while I was busy he had sent him 6 messages & because he hadn't repaid he couldn't read. I asked my friend about them. "Well, I wanna say in your wedding I did it!" I asked him if he waned to help just introduce us, but he made some jokes about us. I'm mad because he wants to play with both of us. His intention isn't help. This guy is cool & I don't know it's a right thing to contact him on FB & explain the reason, FB is personal, I don't want he thinks I'm chasing him. I want to give a lesson to my friend too but I don't want to tell this guy that our mutual friend behaves like we are for entertaining him.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 10:58 AM
    Avoid all this drama -- especially on Facebook! Don't get involved with your mutual friend's silliness.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 11:33 AM
    Do you want to look as silly and petty as you say this friend is? Ignore the drama. Facebook is personal? Not when the world can see it.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 14, 2014, 04:25 PM
    I certainly would not message him and bring up all that drama. You can send him a private message just to say hello, but why can you not say hello on the other site?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 15, 2014, 07:25 AM
    Since when, is Facebook personal.?
    Facebook is a public social medial site. It is about as far from personal, as one can get.

If perhaps you are in high school, (maybe?) but adults should not be tied up in "friends" and messages on it.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2014, 07:33 AM
    If you have to ask the answer is no. Do it on facebook and everyone in his world is going to see it. Facebook is VERY public...and not at all private.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a boy and I always send him message on Facebook and he don't answer back! [ 4 Answers ]

I love a boy and I send him 3 times message on Facebook and he doesn't answer back to me! I think he doesn't like me! What should I do?

How can I send my images from Facebook to internet [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I don't know to send images from Facebook to internet

Send Facebook wall uLr [ 23 Answers ]

I have a Facebook wall set up with http://www.facebook.com/ at some time I got an e-mail with a Link in it I hit the Link and I came to the wall of some one so in HtML I make a Link a href=" thing but what do I put as the uLr to make a Link to my wall How can I find the address of my Facebook was...

View more questions Search