Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aquarles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Grad. Announcement Etiquette
    Is is proper to send a graduation announcement to a member of the same graduating class at a different school? Any advice would be helpful as I need to send my announcements in the next 2-3 weeks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Of course you can send it to someone in the same class at a different school. You can send them to whomever you like. They might use your announcement as a keepsake for the time that both of you spent in school.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2007, 12:45 PM
    If you are saying that someone at a different school is also graduating this year, yes of course it is proper.

If you are saying that someone at a different school is part a multi school graduation ceremony that you both will be participating in together, then no. Athough it is not improper it is rather a waste of an announcement.

The only thing improper with sending out a graduation announcement is the expectation for everyone who has received one, either to attend and/or to give a gift.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for classmates from East Allegheny High School Who grad. In 86 or 87 . [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering what happened to everyone! IF you went to EA in north versailles Pa. hope to here from you.

International Grad Student: New Hampshire income and Massachusetts residence [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Grad student from India and I have received income from my university in New Hampshire. My current permanent address is in Massachusetts, though I have not received any income from Mass. Can anyone suggest me whether I need to file state tax return? If yes, will it be Form 1 or Form...

Future Grad school on resume? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm attending a career fair next week at my undergraduate institute(I'm a senior right now). I know that in September, I will be attending graduate school at another college to get my Master's. Should I put that on my resume? If so, what should it look like? Right now, the education part of my...

Grad school after OPT [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to answer my questions. I am an undergraduate student with Indian citizenship in my senior year. I will be receiving a BA in computer science in May of this year. I have a few questions. After graduating in May of 2007, I will start my 12 month OPT...

View more questions Search