Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeannette102 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2014, 12:53 PM
    Who wrote "Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers" poem?
    It`s supposedly from the movie Wolfman (which I`ve never heard of) but I don't know what other website to go to that actually has the poem and the poet. There are a few different ways of writing it:
    "Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night may become a wolf when the moon is full and bright" --which is the way I first heard it
    "Even the man who is pure in heart and say's his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the Wolfbane blooms and the moon is pure and bright"
    "Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night,
    may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the Autumn moon is bright"
    There may be other versions but these are the ones I know. Does anyone know who wrote this poem?
    Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 01:08 PM
    It was said by Jenny Williams, a character in the movie, The Wolf Man. Imdb and Wikipedia have information about the movie. I didn't check, but Imdb might mention who wrote the screenplay.

One site says the poem is from the werewolf movies of the '40s. The site quoted Lon Chaney, Jr.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem [ 1 Answers ]

Who wrote Pardon me for not getting up

Who wrote poem [ 2 Answers ]

As some days may happen That a victim must be found I've got a little list I've got a little list Of society offenders Who might well be underground And never would be missed They never would be missed Who wrote this please?

Rich man poor man beggarman thief poem - Altered Poem [ 1 Answers ]

Rich man poor man beggarman thief poem that was altered to talk about the relationship of one man with another. That only one man can understand what another man is going through in his life. Even though you may be married and have a wonderful relationship with your wife... it is another man that...

Who wrote this poem? [ 2 Answers ]

"The time I've lost in wooing, In watching and pursuing The light that lies In woman's eyes, Has been my heart's undoing. Tho' Wisdom oft has sought me, I scorn'd the lore she brought me, My only books Were women's looks, And folly's all they taught me.

View more questions Search