Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    castlecountry22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2014, 12:06 PM
    Passing a hair follicle test after one time use of coccaine 4 weeks ago.
    I have to schedule a hair follicle test within the next week...
    Never used cocaine before in my life. But tried it 3-4 weeks ago. Only two small lines... I was told it was mostly "cut" (don't know if that was true or even matters)
    I do smoke marijuana a few times a week though... but haven't in 3 weeks.
    Is it likely or unlikely that I will pass hair follicle test.
    For my circumstances , I am more concerned about failing for the cocaine & not s much failing for the pot.

So do think I will pass where the cocaine is concerned?

Sep 13, 2014, 12:17 PM
    Doctors? - Passing a hair follicle test after one time use of coccaine 4 weeks ago.
    Just found out I have to take a hair follicle test in one week. I did 2 small lines of cocaine 3-4 weeks ago. I have NEVER used cocaine before (I was told the lines were mostly "cut"... not sure if that matters)
    Are the cutoff limits different by state? I am testing in Colorado per an order/referral from Utah.
    Is it possible I might pass?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
    If you smoke pot on a regular basis, you will fail for that. You probably won't fail for cocaine....but the way I see it, if you are doing this by an order, a fail is a fail.

Sep 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    If you smoke pot on a regular basis, you will fail for that. You probably won't fail for cocaine....but the way I see it, if you are doing this by an order, a fail is a fail.
    Thank you. They will be looking at what substance I fail for. As I currently live in Colorado & Marijuana is legal. The coccaine is what has me stressed.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 06:11 PM
    Depends, even if legal. Drinking is legal, but if you are suppose to not use by court order, it is still a violation.

I think the cocaine will pass. (note, he had to be "cut" a line of pure cocaine would kill you) The issue with being cut, is how they cut it, and what it is being cut with.

Also, on the pot, since legal, they can demand to see the receipts where you buy the legal pot. If it shows up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I smoke a half blunt two weeks ago will that show up in hair follicle test [ 1 Answers ]

I smoked half a blunt with friends two weeks ago I have a hair follilce test next week ,will it affect my test

I used oxy 10 days ago and a couple lines of meth 2 weeks ago will I pass a hair test [ 4 Answers ]

I took 60 mg of oxy 10 days ago and 2 weeks ago I used a small amount of meth. I take the hair test tomorrow will I pass!

Smoke 4 hits of mj a month ago will it show in hair follicle test [ 3 Answers ]

I haven't smoked in years but a month ago I took 4 hits in a two day period. Will I come out dirty or is there a chance I can actually pass?

Smoked 99 days ago African American female hair follicle test. [ 2 Answers ]

So I've done my fair share of research on hair follicle test. My test is Monday and it is now Saturday. I'm not a pot head by any means but since I'm African American and the metabolites are known to cling onto hair that is darker and more coarse I'm extremely nervous. I smoked a small amount about...

Will a 10 mg of adderall taken 30 days ago show up on a hair follicle drug test? [ 6 Answers ]

My daughter took 10 mg. of Adderall more 30 to 45 days ago. She now has to take an hair follicle drug test. If positive her school will submit it as evidence of drug possession and expel her. Is even this small amount likely to be detectable?

View more questions Search