Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 13, 2014, 11:32 AM
    Baggage Kiosk
    Does the baggage kiosk save time. After your finish with the Kiosk
    Do you still need to lug your baggage over to the airline counter.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 13, 2014, 05:54 PM
    There are several types of Kiosk used. In one, you will enter your credit card or passport (Or ID card) and it will identify you. It will then print your boarding pass and luggage tags.

At this point, either.
    1. a customer service person takes your bags.

Or

2. you take them to the counter to a special lane, for already checked bags.

If there is a problem with the bag. Such as over weight or if there is something inside, you will be stopped at security before going to the concourse and you return to the luggage screening area
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2014, 04:43 AM
    Thank you so much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My job + small sales or kiosk?? [ 4 Answers ]

I work at my bf's business, and spend most of my day running the office. There are times where there isn't much for me to do. I want to find a way(s) to make a little extra money. I have to stay in the office and take care of customers and the phones. I was thinking how about a small countertop...

She has baggage [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a few months now. And we both decided to be honest and open with each other now here's her story.been with a lot of guys. She has been with four times as many women as I've been I'm at 6 she's at 24.in the past she has slept around had one night stands and...

Gold buying/reselling kiosk/storefront [ 26 Answers ]

Anyone have any experience with this type of business? I have seen them popping up the last few years and as far as I can tell from research I have done they tend to be pretty profitable. I was thinking about possibly looking into opening one in either a strip mall or my local mall (kiosk). Anyone...

IE7 Kiosk Mode [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I have set IE 7 (Win Vista) to run in Kiosk mode but whenever I click a link it goes to a new window which is not in Kiosk mode. How can I either make it open link in same window or make the new window appear in Kiosk mode as well. HELP!! :confused:

Kiosk at the malls [ 3 Answers ]

What a good sale item for kiosk

View more questions Search