Let me google that for you
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2014, 01:22 PM
    Think Rome, Italy
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2014, 03:26 PM
    That is such a basic elementary school history question... and if you don't know it, you REALLY need to crack open your history book and read itl.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2014, 03:50 PM
    Also Rome, GA.
    The statue of Romulus and Remus, which is located at the approach of the entrance of the Municipal Building of the City of Rome, Georgia, was an official gift from the Roman Governor, by order of the Italian Dictator, Benito Mussolini. Exact copy of the one in Rome, Italy. Statue plaque reads:
    ROMAE NOVAE, AUSPICIUM PROSPERITATIS. ET GLORIAE LUPAM CAPITOLINAM SIGNUM. ROMA AETERNA
    CONSULE BENITO MUSSOLIN ANNO MCMXXIX.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to efficiently cool a two story home if top story not used? [ 7 Answers ]

We only use the top floor for guests but we noticed that this week when we had guest over the downstairs stayed cooler (the rooms that get air last were much cooler) because we were cooling the upstairs what is the appropriate way to efficiently cool upstairs and down what temp should we set...

Twisted love story or not-such-a-sad-story? [ 2 Answers ]

I've been going out with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years now. Its been my first long term relationship and I have learnt a lot about love. In the past I was a big flirt and was never shy around boys. I only went on dates and hada few men chasing me. (not trying to sound too big headed) But this...

Please help me : an horror story but true story [ 5 Answers ]

Please this is only 1/3 of the actual story: Hi all. I ve worked at several financial institutions , this one being a pretty large bank in America. In the years I have been there we had been going through a lot of management changes. Please note: I didn't know anyone that worked there other than...

Story [ 2 Answers ]

Story the gift of magi english What inference about Jim can you make from details in O. Henry's story? Answer (select one) He is serious and responsible. He is shy and retiring. He is proud and standoffish. He is fun-loving and carefree.

My story [ 6 Answers ]

Let I begin my story, I was with the girl name sunaina for around 3 years we use to meet each other daily we loved each other a lot.her family restricted her to meet me but still she use to fight with them only to meet me. Last month she moved to new place not to far from my place.she had lot of...

View more questions Search