Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Biruk Ghidey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2014, 09:34 AM
    Where can I get a scholarship?
    My name is Biruk Ghidey I am grade 10 student I need to get scholar ship to improve the way my parents and I live and I have excellent grades in grade 9 it a great opportunity to improve my country and my life
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 12, 2014, 10:08 AM
    There are education scholarships, but not for improving your life. What country are you in?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2014, 11:28 AM
    Unlikely thre are scholarships before you get to college anyway... and those only pay for an education... IF you qualify and IF you actually get one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings, I am Messele Abebe from Ethiopia. I am graduate from a Theology College and want to continue my Masters degree if I could get apportunity from your side. Wishing to hear your response. Thanks,

Reporting scholarship and taxes paid on scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was on F-1 in Spring 2010 (graduating semester) pursuing PhD and she received $8,100 as fellowship/scholarship. And, $1,300 was deducted as NRA tax. She paid around $1,000 as tuition fees for that semester. She has not received a W-2 and no 1098-T was given as she was a non-resident alien....

Asking scholarship [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there am Alef Zerihun 24 years old live in ethiopia with my Mom and little sister I have a diploma in Accounting and now am studying Economics(3rd year) in Hawassa Unversity my mom trying to save money for my education but now a days things getting bad waiting mom`s salary does not kept my...

Need scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have been accepted for the Executive Master in Business Administration at Florida Atlantic University, but they are saying they have no scholarship at all to offer. I have applied for federal financial aid, but I was told that there is no free money for masters degrees. Does...

View more questions Search