Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ezeigwe1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2014, 07:33 AM
    Trading Online
    I just place a trade online for the USD/JPYBuy PUT PositionExpiry Time 20:00 GMTBut I wanted to Buy CALL Position instead of PUT Position. How do I correct this?I know I can "Rollover" have not done it before. What about the "sell" bar? What happened went I click on that? Does it sell instantly. What is the best thing for me to do?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Sep 12, 2014, 04:04 PM
    You contact the online trading company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online Trading Academy [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I went to a seminar for a stock trading school, Online Trading Academy, and they seem like a very legit operation but would like to know if any of you out have heard of then or went to them and your opinion of the school. Thanks for all answers.

Future trading online [ 0 Answers ]

Whether trading in future markete for goods like gold, crude oil, silver etc which we donot get physically but we have the contract only for that commodity. Is it allowed in islam or not.

Intra day online MCX trading [ 1 Answers ]

Is intra day online commodities like silver/nickel/gold/copper/lead/aluminum/crude oil are selling and buying through internet is halal or haram. If it is haram Why? If it is halal How? Please explain me I am doing the business Zajakkallah

Gold trading online is legal in islam [ 0 Answers ]

Moderators NOTE: links have been deleted not to give impression of advertising.

Time to buy some stock? Online trading: E*TRADE, et al [ 4 Answers ]

Pardon the rambling... I'm no stock guru but I I'm no dummy either... 1. etrade has awesome, hilarious and memorable commercials... and they claim 1000 new accounts per day. Wow, sounds great! 2. Warren Buffett says now is the time to buy good stocks. Who can disagree that when Warren...

View more questions Search