Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sandiecookie1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
    Job websites?
    Just wondering, if there are some general 'Job' websites out there, that do not cause a lot of complications to your PC?

This is what I want...
    to save the job till I am ready to apply, in a JOB Cart (most important)
    never to be asked for SS or DL #'s on line (only at interview...)
    never to have add ons or popups (my popup blocker is on....)
    and to do advanced searches for jobs in my location
    and to be able to apply without listing my resume with the site, but only submit to who needs it.

I am very private and do not want just any one calling me off these websites. It's happened before, so I know it can be a nuisance, more than a help...

(types...clerical, back desk, support, help desk, data entry, etc...just general)

sandiecookie1
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 10, 2014, 05:55 PM
    I am going to be blunt. Nope... you want to be on any and every job search site, that are valid. And apply to as many jobs as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In what ways should mobile websites be different from normal websites? [ 1 Answers ]

How should a website's user interface change on the mobile version of the site? Are there differences in how much content and how many features should be on each page?

Is there any websites design websites on intalment basis or on joint venture profit s [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any website design website on intalment basis or on joint venture profit sharing basis?

Websites for manga job. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if somebody knows a web site that tells you all the things about creating your own manga. Not how to draw and things like that, just explaining the whole job to you, the basic life, getting paid, giving a description etc.:)

Proxy off websites because the school blocked mostly all websites [ 2 Answers ]

Can you give me as many proxy off websites that you know because at my school I can't play games or go to myspace or to Yahoo. So can you help me?

View more questions Search