Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Apr 7, 2007, 10:22 AM
    what's wrong with me
    what's wrong with me I have serious issues I have read peoples mind(not very often) I can understand what my dog and other animals want I know how most people interpret it but when it happens to me its more like a sense and mine are really random and are correct if can be proven (my dad is really talented with animals as am I) I've had dreams that have come true I've talked to my decised grandma and not sure about my grandpa because I forgot what he looks like and don't know what he sounds like and a ghost that lives in my house I get really weiord feelings or here something in my head randomly like say I'm in the car reading a really good book then all of a sudden this song plays in my head a 30 second clip and then it plays within 5 minutes I get this feeling I've been able to make something disappear and reaper on accident I played a trick on my little sister I took her only caryon and when my sister found out I took it I said I'm going to do a magic trick for you (just to frustrrate her because I was onehundred percent sure I wouldn't work) I put in a pocket in my bag and made sure she saw then I shock it and opened the first pocket on the side it wasn't their I checked the other side it wasn't their I completely dumped the bad I was get nervouse because at that time she could get violent and I was a little twig whle she was extreamly strong I couldn't find it so I began to panic and told her to stand up and it was right under her she didn't believe what I did I didn't either she did the same thing and she couldn't do it I searched the enire bag for a hole nothing it was tight needles to say I was extreamly confused also random things around me turn on in front of me some of I believe is a ghost but are ghost really that active to turn tones of stuff around me on or did I open some portal between the two worlds when I almost died I just want an answer to why things like this happen to me I will also say I'm an extreamly smart student and good at rembering things but I get mostly cs from not doing my homework wich the weiord part is it only takes me an hour to do if I try to do it
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 7, 2007, 06:42 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging1994
    whats wrong with me i have serious issues i have read peoples mind(not very often) i can understand what my dog and other animals want i know how most people interpret it but when it happens to me its more like a sence and mine are realy random and are correct if can be proven (my dad is realy talented with animals as am i) i've had dreams that have come true i've talked to my decised grandma and not sure about my grandpa because i forgot what he looks like and dont know what he sounds like and a ghost that lives in my house i get realy weiord feelings or here something in my head randomly like say im in the car reading a realy good book then all of a sudden this song plays in my head a 30 second clip and then it plays within 5 minutes i get this feeling I've been able to make something disapear and reaper on accident i played a trick on my little sister i took her only caryon and when my sister found out i took it i said im gona do a magic trick for you (just to frustrrate her because i was onehundred percent sure i wouldnt work) i put in a pocket in my bag and made sure she saw then i shock it and opened the first pocket on the side it wasnt their i checked the other side it wasnt their i compleatly dumped the bad i was get nervouse because at that time she could get violent and i was a little twig whle she was extreamly strong i couldnt find it so i began to panic and told her to stand up and it was right under her she didnt belive what i did i didnt either she did the exact same thing and she couldn't do it i searched the enire bag for a hole nothing it was tight needles to say i was extreamly confused also random things around me turn on in front of me some of i belive is a ghost but are ghost realy that active to turn tones of stuff around me on or did i open some portal between the two worlds when i almost died i just want an answer to why things like this happen to me i will also say im an extreamly smart student and good at rembering things but i get mostly cs from not doing my homework wich the weiord part is it only takes me an hour to do if i try to do it
    Tell me about when you almost died please? Take care, love and peace anne x
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Wow, I think all those experiances are pretty cool.

I would say coming close to death, majority of people who have had that happen come back with gifts.

I too have dreams that come true, and can read people. I would honestly ask you do you get anything from anybody that writes on these forums.

Do you read anything from what you see and feel the way I write.

I really want you to respond.

Thank you.

Joe

Apr 7, 2007, 09:21 PM
    I don't know its only rare instances when I can recive or transmit messages my dad can't recive any but my dad can transmit them and he'll tell someone to turn aruound and the peron will I mean telapthicly its creepy and funny at the same time my parent are sycic I would call it more so then what I see more people are but I am a lot smarter than them and anyone in my family naturally in fact my teachers tell me I would be in advanced classes if I did homework but I isn't so that's not a factor I almost died when I was really little I wouldn't stop barfing I couldn't keep anything down and I was pretty close to dying from dehidration
    iscorpio Posts: 124, Reputation: 17

Apr 8, 2007, 04:48 AM
    It appears that anyone that has these experiences like you say jesushelper have been close to spirits, I myself only had one near death experience, but it is since I went to a medium and my dad came through that I am totally spiritual, I know things and get messages, I do not do it to order, I can be chatting on messenger and I get messages, I can talk to someone and I know the answers I don't always say because is hard for anyone to understand unless they feel the same. It is the spirits influence they look for people to channel through. Take care, love and peace anne x
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 04:56 AM
    I do believe it is good experiances. No one should be afraid of these experiances. Often people say to me. Did that ever scare you. No never. It has been apart of me and I know there is a purpose for it and I am not going to ignore it but actually embrace it. Some people seek it out and look for it and experience it only after certain experiances. For me it just started happening and it become a part of me.

Joe

Apr 8, 2007, 09:35 AM
    I was scard at first my first really obvious one was when I did that magic tick even my parents can't make up so falty explenation like they usually do at least that's what my mom does she likes to pretend anything she gets or feels is imainary even though I know it isn't

Apr 8, 2007, 09:40 AM
    If I'm with someone I can sometimes disifer if they have any minor sycic powers like my dad can tell when a spirit is near and can talk to them in dreams he also can send telepahic messages my mom can talk to them in dreams and when a spirt we know is near she can smell something like my grandma and the smell of her house
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2007, 09:52 AM
    I think it is great that your sharing this with everybody. I like to call it gifts. These gifts are important. These gifts tend to run through families or even some families it skips every generation.
    wagsthedog Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2007, 05:35 AM
    What what?? I know I'm going to get crap from some of you for this but...
    Sorry Ging1994 I have read other posts from you on this site and I have never heard of anyone experiencing as much paranormal activity as u. It seems any storyline/movie or real life occurrence has happened to u. I believe you think about this so much, its just mind games. Don't get me wrong I do believe in such things & believe I have experienced some spiritual/paranormal activity before, as have relatives. I think we are all able to experience such things when our minds are open. Please, for your own sake, try harder with school, if you are that smart (and your writing/typing/spelling & grammar questions this, sorry again) u can only benefit from it. There is a lot to life that is unexplainable, a lot of coincidences & a lot of spiritual/paranormal behaviour. Jesushelper76, take no heart as I have seen answers from you on other topics and nodded my head, and I am more so directing this to the original Q.

Apr 9, 2007, 10:48 AM
    Well I do agree some of it might be a mind game but I know lots of it are real and amazingly my parents know theirs something weiord going on with me like why stuff always happens when I'm around and why my friends freak a lot around me like they'll scream because something moved or because I told them something I rembered that we did or something happened that didn't happen then it just happens I get lots of weiord looks at school because for some reason I can't control what happens to me or when it happens I'm thanking God my little sister doesn't get scard when something happens because she doesn't believe in it but is their some way I can control it a little
    wagsthedog Posts: 34, Reputation: 4

Apr 9, 2007, 03:37 PM
    Glad you thought a little about that :) I am no expert but maybe visiting a medium would be beneficial? Go in with the intention to not give much, if anything, away. True mediums will work for little/no pay as they believe more in doing a service to help than getting paid as a job. They will be able to immediately read u (and anything else). Im sure a proffessional in this field can teach you ways to control it, maybe talk to your dad also if he has such gifts. I don't know that surfing the net would help as you may find a bit of rubbish, whichever your choice don't take what first your told, explore & keep your ears and eyes open, then take on board what feels right & comfortable. A fantastic read is "The Eagle and The Rose" by Rosemary Altea (if you can't find it check Amazon.com) Take care :)

Apr 17, 2007, 03:15 PM
    Yea but I know there's something wrong with me or my house or one of my possetion my friends are really scard to visit my house creepy things happen all the time their so is their a way to tune it down so they don't think I'm a freak
    kyeota Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 05:17 PM
    OMG thank god I'm not the only one my parents call me insane over that I have the same things happin to me doesn't it feel like a 6th sense or something can you sometimes hear and smell nearly as well as a dog can. Can ask you something do you ever feel like there's something and some people in your past but that you have lost your memoty in certain parts of your life and some people yor rergonise and they regonise you but you don't know whothey are or anything or you feel more connected to nature than anyone else and do you ever feel like someone's following you. Sorry but I've neva herd of someone who's got something like me please answer thanks xxxxx
    kyeota Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2010, 05:19 PM
    Comment on kyeota's post
    And it feels like you ca easily learn to speak the language of animals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

What's wrong with me [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I really don't know what's wrong with me. I had a two day period this week after being 2and half weeks late. With every pregnancy symptom possible but 6 negative pregnancy tests and blood test. Iam normally regular and even after period I still have sore boobs, headache, back ache, sore calfs,...

What's wrong with me [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having emotional problems for the past 3 years, I was a several points suicidal, luckely I have overcome that part. I was in a relationship that was my first, I jusmped in too quick. I'm 20 years old and am currently 8 months pregnant with his child, after several months of emotional...

What's wrong with me [ 5 Answers ]

My body has been acting weird for some months now. For the past 9 months I have been getting a repeated yeast infection each month and receiving medication. But for the past 2 months I haven't had a yeast infection but my periods have been really late. Last month I came down on my period on the 23...

View more questions Search