Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Sep 9, 2014, 06:35 PM
    40th Wedding Anniversary...
    So, need some input - my three sisters and I are putting on a dinner for my parent's 40th anniversary (three dinners actually - one in Washington, one in California, and a separate one just for them) and I'm not quite sure how to word the invites. We will be hosting the dinners themselves, and providing champagne for a toast, but we are not able to pay for all the drinks. For some reason I am feeling like adding no 'no host bar', or 'cash bar' to the invites are kind of rough. Any ideas how to input that in the invites?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Sep 9, 2014, 07:46 PM
    I'd provide water, iced tea, coffee, and tea. If someone wants something else, they can pay for it or read a little placard placed on the bar that says, " cash bar." What a wonderful celebration... 40 years!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

50th wedding anniversary gift [ 3 Answers ]

What would be an appropriate 50th wedding anniversary gift; they are my aunt and uncle not parents

Wedding Anniversary but separated [ 2 Answers ]

My wife separated from me some three years ago. She is now living with another guy. We are not yet divorced, and neither of us are in any hurry to do so. Last year we formally separated ("legal separation") and I paid her out half the value of our relationship-property. We don't communicate...

6th Wedding Anniversary [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, next weekend my husband and I will celebrate 6 years of wedded bliss. We've been doing the traditional gifts (sometimes with creatives spins, as the year we got bikes for each other in the colors of Orange and Grape to cover "fruits and vegetables") Year 6 is "Iron", and I'm stumped. I...

27th wedding anniversary present [ 2 Answers ]

My parents' 27th wedding anniversary is coming up and I was thinking of going traditional this year (just for fun). I found a couple of traditional present lists, but once you hit the 20th, the suggestions for presents are only every 5 years (20th, 25th, 30th). Was this tyep of list just from...

View more questions Search