Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marymartinez39 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2014, 04:02 PM
    A quote for a business
    Hello. I need help on writing a quote for my husbands business to get a bid on for this contract. I have never done this before. Please, can someone help me?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 9, 2014, 04:44 PM
    What business is he in ? How would we know what to say ?

Sep 9, 2014, 06:29 PM
    Hello. I am sorry it took so long to get back to answering you. He is in the cleaning business. I am trying to figure out how to use the users forms by sample but no luck. I really need help. This is needed by tomorrow.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2014, 06:34 PM
    You do know there is a lot of information needed including prices, details of services to be provided under the contract, what is and isn't going to be part of that quote... ETC. Because if you don't clearly define whats being paid for...they can clearly be expected to demand much, much more.....and to keep them happy you would end up doing far more than you agreed to or bargained for. To the point of being out of business very, very soon.

Sep 9, 2014, 06:41 PM
    Yes I know this but I don't even know how to get the form drawn up to get it started. Lol
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2014, 06:43 PM
    THere are other members here that are more familiar with that business than I am that might be able to toss out some ideas. As I've never dealth with that business from either sides perspective to know whats customarily included...if there is even a customary list.

Sep 9, 2014, 06:45 PM
    Oh OK ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I quote jobs in my new commercial cleaning business [ 0 Answers ]

I am in Florida. Just open a commercial cleaning business, and I would like to know how to quote a job. Thanks.

I need to translate English quote into a Classic Sanskrit quote [ 2 Answers ]

Beautiful lotus without a scent like him who doesn’t act accordingly. Bussihism taught a life not by rule, but by principle, a life of beauty; and as a consequence, it was a religion of tolerance. It was the most charitable system under the sun. Thanks guys Nicole:)

Anyone know this quote? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard a quote the other day that I liked and now I forgot it and where I heard it. It goes something like this There's the truth... (something like opinions or lies), and (something to do with opinion census being worse than lies?) I'm sorry but I have very little info on it. There's 3...

View more questions Search