Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brianseneff Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2014, 07:39 AM
    Public opinion best for me
    Just recently released from prison (25 years).want to drive truck, need training, help obtaining employment, who best fit to help? Want a job, but not at the luxury of the company screwing me over in a contract. Plus, want to be home regularly, nightly, been a way from loved ones for to long.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 9, 2014, 07:43 AM
    What exactly are you asking?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 9, 2014, 07:45 AM
    Borrow money off someone... to get the training. Many of the places that do the training have leads for jobs. However don't expect to get rich, if you work independent without a contract... you will be working far harder to get loads and make money than you would under contract. It's a tough business, competition is fierce, and profit margins are razon thin.

And not having experience....you are going to get the lowerst wages and have the hardest time to get hired.

Insurance costs are based on your driving history...without a lengthy drivign history you are an unknown risk to the employer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 9, 2014, 10:42 AM
    See if your state has a program for job training for just released felons, and Google search is a good place to start. I doubt you can name your own hours, and conditions initially though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is your opinion of PDA (Public Display of Affection)? [ 13 Answers ]

What is your opinion of PDA (Public Display of Affection)? My girlfriend hates when I wrap my arm around her waist in public. She thinks it's PDA. What do you think? Am I wrong, or is she? We both are well educated, mature and, working. I never kiss her on her lips in public. I will never be...

Public opinion polls [ 3 Answers ]

Based on public opinion polls it would appear that a majority of American A. can understand government if they try b. have never been asked about their ability to understand government c. find government easy to understand d. find government complicated and fell inadequate to understand it

Government Influence on Public Opinion? [ 2 Answers ]

Could anyone help me out -- I need to do a position paper on the following question: To what extent should governments attempt to influence public opinion. I need examples too please. Thanks

Should government attempt to influence public opinion [ 14 Answers ]

Should government attempt to influence public opion?? If the answer is yes, why .

To what extent should governements attempt to influence public opinion? [ 2 Answers ]

Im having difficulty studying this, and have found nothing that relates to this topic on the internet. I have found how people influence the government in decision making.. but not about the government and how he influences the people and his country. I know that media and using propaganda like...

View more questions Search