Current Ratio 2.25
    Acid-Test Ratio 1.2
    Debt to Equity Ratio 1.8

Determine the following:
    Current assets
    Shareholders equity
    Non current assets
    Long term liabilities

I am SO Lost, any help would be great thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting:( balance sheet) please I need help? [ 0 Answers ]

A firm is looking to rent space from my client for $25,000 per month. Based on the information included in the balance sheet, could I counsel my client to rent them space? Why or why not?and what the pros and cons of renting space to this firm. Also, what other information I need to counsel my...

Help with accounting balance sheet [ 0 Answers ]

Balance sheet for Dec31 2012. Total assets = $212,720 Total liabilities $106,700 Common stock is $60,000 The figure for retained earnings is $40,000 but it is from Jan 1, 2012 I have no income statement How do I make this balance?

Master budget accounting - can't get balance sheet to balance [ 0 Answers ]

The balance sheet is out by $56000 - which happens to be the cost of the plant and equipment purchased. - I have done this 3 times, manually & on excel and can't find where I am going wrong I have attached my excel workings, any advice would be greatly appreciated The assignment is as below ...

I can't get this balance sheet to balance out on my homework (I'm new to Accounting) [ 1 Answers ]

Balance Sheet Assets Equipment $29,000 Cash 4,600 Supplies 2,400 Accounts Receivable 4,000 Total Assets $40,000 Liabilities

Accounting Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I have to create a balance sheet and income statement with the following information: PLEASE HELP! Record transactions. Prepare the journal entry for each of the following Transactions that occurred during the first year of operations at ShermanCo. a. Issued common stock for cash ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.