Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NonymousCatLove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2014, 03:27 PM
    Why is my cat all of a sudden being mean and scared of me?
    I got a cat 9 days ago, it is about 7 weeks old. It has settled in the house and with his new family (me) but today he peed on my brothers GCSE practise work or I don't know what it was, when my brother found out, he obviously didn't hit him like hard but he just kind of gently but so it will kind of hurt him tapped him on the head, ever since then, he acted scared of me, won't go near me and when I do get him to hug him he would try to scratch me and run away from me and before this happened, he loved hugging me and always sleeping on my chest and stuff. (Q1) Yesterday (before he peed) he like did nothing all day, he literally almost slept for the whole day, he wouldn't play with his toys, wouldn't want to eat. (Q2) Because I got him, do I need to go with him to get him checked out, get his shots? (Q3) Why does the cat have like two holes, I don't think he/she had this when I first saw him/her can this mean it's a she and is pregnant?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 8, 2014, 03:49 PM
    He could have any number of diseases. You just can't have cats or dogs and not be able to take them to a vet.
    As for being scared, of course he's scared, he got HIT.
    How old are the two of you brothers?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 8, 2014, 03:56 PM
    Two holes, yes of course, one for peeing and one for pooping. Your cat is still a BABY. Treat your kitten as such, with kindness.

Does your pet have a litter box ? Yes, must have a vet check and vaccinations.

where did the kitten come from ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my cat acting so scared all of a sudden? [ 8 Answers ]

My cat is Leonard, he's about 2 years old. He is fixed, but has been fixed for over 6 months. Leonard is usually very playful and affectionate. He's actually a little crazy too.(in a good way) He usually sits in the window and stares out at the world or tries to play with bugs that fly by. Last...

Sudden cat attacks [ 1 Answers ]

Our 5 year old male cat has recently attacked my husband twice; once when husband was having coffee at the kitchen bar, and tonight when he was asleep in his recliner. This is an indoor/outdoor cat that we rescued from a wild situation, tamed and had neutered. The attack tonight was really bad,...

Why is my cat hiding all of a sudden? [ 7 Answers ]

Why is my 17 yr old cat all of a sudden hiding in places she normally would not go, like under the enclosed entertainment center, or under the recliner or on top of my kitchen cabinets about the refrigerator ? She was yowling every day a few weeks ago, then that stopped, and she started hiding. She...

Why is my cat so scared all of a sudden? [ 0 Answers ]

My cat left the house for an outing perfectly fine, and when he returned he seemed really jumpy or scared. He started running around crazily back and forth, I opened the loungeroom door and he raced in and ran to my sisters room and hid in her draws. After a while I went and checked on him and he...

Sudden change in cat. [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have an 7 y/o tuxedo cat, short hair. He's an active cat, usually runs around the place and is chatty. However, when my husband and I came home from work, we found a few places he had thrown up. This isn't really... uncommon with our cat as he sometimes eats too fast and gets sick...

View more questions Search