Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 7, 2007, 09:24 AM
    What Does The Love Oracle Say About You?
    For entertainment purposes only

Welcome To The Love Oracle ~
    The Love Oracle has a message for you

Think of the one you love ~
    Now choose a number 1 - 25 and read the oracle's message

1) You deserve love and respect.

2) Trust that loved ones are doing their best.

3) Ask for what you want they can only say no.

4) Discard outmoded beliefs and relationships.

5) The only person you can really rely on is yourself.

6) Even big plans must be worked out in small steps.

7) There are lessons to be learned in every relationship.

8) Staying calm and discussing things quietly will get results.

9) Contributing to the happiness of others will make you happier.

10) Cultivate more peace and harmony in your life and get happier results.

11) You can trust your instincts and intuition because they are a part of you.

12) Some part of you knows what is best for you - listen to your inner voice.

13) Accept that you may be alone from time to time but it doesn't mean you are lonely.

14) Focus on being thankful for what you have, rather than complaining about what you don't have.

15) Release all feelings of jealousy and envy toward others, opening your heart to all good things.

16) Practise random acts of kindness and watch the people around you become kinder and gentler.

17) Trust loved ones to know what is best for them and ask them to trust that you know what is best for you.

18) Try to forgive everyone who hurt and upset you - you hurt no one but yourself by holding onto that garbage.

19) Trust that you are in the right seat for you and that everything is unfolding as it should at this moment in time.

20) Don't judge others too harshly, they are acting out of old beliefs and past experiences that they may need to let go of.

21) Unless they are mind readers, you need to tell then how you feel, how much you love them, and what you want out of the relationship.

22) If faced with an annoying situation, respond with a smile - people respond more positively to kind words than they do to angry words.

23) Treat yourself and your loved ones with kindness and understanding - everyone makes mistakes and everyone has their own lessons to learn.

24) Once you have chosen to love someone love them unconditionally expecting nothing in return. And if it should end don't despair just be glad that they were there.

25) Relationships need to be worked at. If you plan to go with the flow and see what developes then don't be surprised if your relationship flows right out of the door.
    Ultra Member

Apr 19, 2007, 03:54 AM
    Come and check it out and share your results.

I got number 17 -

17) Trust loved ones to know what is best for them and ask them to trust that you know what is best for you.
    Beachgrl Posts: 34, Reputation: 8

Apr 23, 2007, 02:18 AM
    Wow! That was awesome! I thought of one person at a time and did it a few times and with every one it was exactly what I needed to hear about that relationship... crazy
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Okay that was freaky. Exactly what I needed to hear about the relationship.

You know that I'm hugely skeptical when it comes to things of this nature. I suspect this works somewhat like a horoscope - they're all vague enough to apply to nearly every relationship, so the chances of it being wrong are nearly 0.

But the most important thing is that it made me think about the relationship in a different way. Even if I discard the advice it gave as vague wishywashyness, it still is valuable for the way it made me look at things.

Bravo!
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I got number 17.

That's pretty cool.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

May 17, 2007, 05:54 AM
    I just checked the one I got again, I need to write that down somewhere so I don't forget it :)
    Number 14.
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Have another go, folks. Enjoy!
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Hm. The Love Oracle must not be reaching me. My intertubes must be blocked... Each number I randomly picked didn't really apply...

So I read them all and picked one:

20) Don't judge others too harshly, they are acting out of old beliefs and past experiences that they may need to let go of.
    dcole Posts: 38, Reputation: 8

Aug 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
    14) Focus on being thankful for what you have, rather than complaining about what you don't have.

That is exactly what I'm thinking about tonight... cool!
    sanyaaaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2008, 02:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerose
    Come and check it out and share your results.

I got number 17 -

You deserve love and respect.
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 02:54 PM

Had a bit of a problem. Grandson who lives with me refused to go to school when the holidays ended. I took a deep breath and decided to give him a few days to come around. Had a meeting with the school on Monday and he has agreed to go back tomorrow. I decided to check this out and this is what I got.

8) Staying calm and discussing things quietly will get results.

I think I handled it quite well. Lol
    seahippie Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Sep 26, 2008, 05:09 PM

Good on you Blue rose!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Oracle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between datafiles and datablocks in oracle architecture

Oracle [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I just installed Oracle 9i,I have been working on oracle since one year(in college).At that time I was not requiring to use the oracle options i.e. I did'nt needed to specify which database serivice to use and all that I just had to run query in SQL *plus. At this time I am working...

Oracle [ 2 Answers ]

What is the diffrence between oracle database and oracle 9i developer suite

Sql Vs. Oracle [ 1 Answers ]

Sir, Would u explain the differences between the oracle and sql, as while working with oracle v r using sql and then executing our command.

Oracle 8i [ 2 Answers ]

We are in Oracle platform based application development. We are user Developer6i as front-end. We are facing a big problem regarding implemenation of the executables. We have to install all the forms FMX files there at client side. Is there is any way to combine all the executable objects into...

View more questions Search