Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smohammed Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2014, 06:31 AM
    Very Tiny Inscets with white color on carpets
    Hi , In my bebroom and hall there are very very tiny inscets (for example if you take a ball pell point on paper)with no wings. It is very hard to see on carpet.If I put any obeject which is black color on the carpet then only I can see them just carwling down. Please help me. Now they are coming to my bed too.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 8, 2014, 06:35 AM
    Where do you live?
    How long have you lived in this house?
    Do you have pets? (The first stage of the flea is white.)
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Sep 8, 2014, 12:45 PM
    While it's exceptionally rare to see flea larvae, it could happen. Normally, out in the open is too dry for them.

More commonly, bird mites show up from an abandoned bird's nest just outside and are mistaken for flea larvae. Check out this web page on bird mites to see if anything "rings a bell," as it were.

Bird Mite Characteristics

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny white mites [ 3 Answers ]

Please help I have tiny white mites in my kitchen near my window & they are getting everywhere I keep getting rid of them & they are coming back. I've also found some in my bathroom . I have a baby & a toddler I'm really worried it is damaging our health please help me get rid of them.

Tiny white bugs [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday I took my vacuum out of the closet and it was coved with really tiny white bugs. I've been finding them everywhere in the closet today. There really hard to see it looks just like dust but if you look really close you can see them moving. And there in big groups. Plzz help I have an 18...

Tiny white bugs [ 0 Answers ]

They are very small on my coby tablet screen I think there mites. But they don't have wings but they have 6 legs

What are these tiny white bugs? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked on a chicken farm last year, and I got an infestation in the carpets clothes,etc I had to wash and disinfect everything but now a year on I'm finding them again in clothes, they are very hard to see and they are white with reddy orange heads, please help it's getting me down and it makes...

View more questions Search