Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QzQzn Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2014, 05:11 AM
    Disable right click function in split form
    I create a split form for my database. As usual, my split form consists of the datasheet part and the form part. When I right clicked the datasheet part, some option like "Sort A to Z", "Sort Z to A", "Field Width", "Hide Field" and etc will appear. I want to disable this right click function. Is it possible?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2014, 06:41 AM
    I'm curious as to why? One of the main advantages of a split form is to let the user use those functions to find the record they want. But you can disable context menus in Options.
    QzQzn Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2014, 07:18 AM
    Actually, I hide certain fields and I don't want the user to have the capability to unhide the fields. I tried to disable context menus in Options, but it seems that I have no idea how to actually disable it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 7, 2014, 08:26 AM
    I assume you want to hide the columns on the form part as well. So just delete the controls from the form.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot tub pump not cycling, will that disable my heater to not function? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a cal spa eliminator series spa and my pump is not functioning.I have one ordered but I noticed my heater light does not come on anymore so just curious if a non working spa pump will not allow the heater to function I guess since water would be not cycling through pipes?Of so, how does it...

How to disable Do not right click in the IE or Firefox? [ 0 Answers ]

The website does not allow right click. I have tried to uncheck Disable or replace context menusin the Firefox but still could not disable “Do not right click. Do you know how to disable it?

Disable function key [ 2 Answers ]

Gateway laptop NO SCROLL LOCK, NUM LOCK DOSE NOT WORK AND NIETHER DOSE f9. My f9 is not pad lock it is change song.. Gateway laptop NV55S04u

Disable the (properties) on the form [ 2 Answers ]

Dear friend I have question on the form.. how can I disable the (properties) in the form When I press right click.. Please see the picture http://www.moq3.com/pics/up/g_01_10_06/47cd441628.jpg http://www.moq3.com/pics/up/g_01_10_06/a148e3de3f.jpg

Disable Right Click [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, How can one restrict right-click (or the cut/copy command) on a web page? I assume it is Java, but I don't really know. I will have pictures that are kind of rare (of behind the scenes at Live with Regis and Kelly) and would like to prevent them from being stolen. I would appreciate if...

View more questions Search