Sep 8, 2014, 07:24 AM
    Thread closed!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Landlady. Weird situation [ 21 Answers ]

Hi, I have been renting a room from my landlady for a year now. There are a 50- year old married couple , my daughter and landly-all living in the same house but different rooms. (I like the house,it's clean and neat-we all clean people and is very tidy everywhere. The kitchen is huge and...

Roommate moved out early & landlady wants to hold onto Security Deposit [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, This may come across as somewhat complicated. A month and a half ago (Oct. 1), I came home to discover that my now ex roommate moved all of her things out. No notice was given to me by her at all. She paid the October rent, however she considered her November rent should come out...

Unfair Landlady? [ 1 Answers ]

I have rented a suite in a private townhome from an older woman who lives in the bottom level for 2 years and 3 months. She recently informed me that she decided to hire a maid to clean the common areas - kitchen, dining and living rooms. However, I am not permitted to use the living room or dining...

Dealing with landlady [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a question referring to my landlady. She requires a 60 day notice to move out, I gave her a 48 day notice because I wanted to find a house first. She wants to conduct an open house while we are still living in the house. Even though I am pd up through february06. Does she...

View more questions Search