Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donegan2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2014, 10:29 AM
    How to clean Edison cylinders
    What's the best way to clean those old Edison cylinder discs for the Gramophone?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 11:37 AM
    This may help, rather old though.

Edison phonograph cylinders--Conservation DistList

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Con edison wifi readings [ 3 Answers ]

How do I convert my Con Ed meters to wifi, so that they can be read from outside my home?

Con edison meters and their functions? [ 1 Answers ]

If the basement and first floor are connected to the same circuit meter how can you tell which one is using More electricity?

Con Edison Meter Reading [ 7 Answers ]

I tried to post this question before but I guess it didn't happen. I have the electrical meter in my basement and the meter lady doesn't get to read it often because I am never at home when she comes around. I was told that with Con Ed's permission an electrician can install cables from the meter...

Why empty oxygen cylinders should be segregated from other empty fuel cylinders? [ 1 Answers ]

Why empty oxygen cylinders should be segregated from other empty fuel cylinders?

Con edison [ 10 Answers ]

My lights in my private apt,flickers a lot I'm hardly at home.but my light bill comes to high,and I unplug certain things I use.I only plug in when I use it.I only turn on my and it start going on and off,flicking.I'm a single female.and I keep finding it strange for my bill to be high.

View more questions Search