Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tomi Koivisto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2014, 09:53 AM
    Song or/and artist where dj drives a muscle car and there is a ufo flying around him?
    I used to listen to this dj when I was younger and cant find him anymore!

Check out some similar questions!

Neighbor's LOUD R/C car toy drives me nuts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Is there a way to intercept my neighbor's remote control car toy signal? He drives me nuts with this extremely LOUD toy. The guy is married, about 24 with a kid and owns the house next to me. I've closed the front door, all the windows and the noise still pierces through my house. I've...

Car starts and drives than will not move but still runs [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1993 Buick Lesabre that runs perfectly went to drive home and came to a stop light and was waiting for green light to go and than car would not move. Still runs but when you shift to any gear doesn't move but will stay parked when in park. Car is not leaking any transmission fluid and is...

Red car drives on building [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came out maybe 2 or 3 yrs ago, in the previews there was a lady cleaning the windows and a car drove by on the side of a building, another part had a guy stop a bus, the bus got destroyed, please help if you know the name of this movie... thanx

70's animated movie with a flying car [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone recall an early 70's movie that began with a car with wings that flew?

Muscle car- 69 CHARGER [ 2 Answers ]

On my way to school I noticed a charger sitting on someone's side yard. It was apparent that it had not been driven for years and putty had been added in certain parts. It doesn't run, it has no paint, and has some rust around the front passenger side. Basically its just the body and certain parts...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.