Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggypants Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2014, 12:51 AM
    Does unprotected sex w/out ejaculation cause pregnancy?
    Hello,
    My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex last month but we are sure that he did not ejaculate inside of my it was just like 3 min. sex I know.. I know that were so stupid do have unprotected sex I'm sorry and I know that some people are going to be mean and rude ( don't be please) but, can this lead to pregnancy? Please answer.. thank you and God bless...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 6, 2014, 01:12 AM
    Yes, most certainly.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2014, 04:05 AM
    ANY time there is penile insertion there is the risk of pregnancy. Even if you are using some form of birth control. None are 100% effective. You can minimize the risks but not eliminate them.
    kkato Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2014, 12:52 PM
    There is a chance you can get pregnant, but most likely if he didn't finish at all your probably good but there is always pre , just use condoms!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2014, 07:08 PM
    Simply put... YES. It happens to people all the time all over the planet.
    1bluesky Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2014, 07:47 PM
    Yes there is. If he did not ejaculate it doesn't mean that some of the spermatozoid did not leak out.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2014, 01:08 AM
    I agree with all that yes there is a chance but will pray for you that you are not, never do it with out protection, Good Luck.

John
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Sep 8, 2014, 06:50 AM
    If you don't know the answer to your own question, with you obviously having a computer and know what 'google' is to search the question, I presume you are looking for confirmation that it is not likely you are pregnant.

It is entirely possible that you are pregnant, as you likely already know.

Now you will go through the agony of waiting long enough to test for pregnancy.

Perhaps you could Google birth control if you are not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask obgyn: unprotected sex on third day of period,no ejaculation.Can I get pregnant? [ 0 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on the third day of bleeding( yesterday ) but my period was brought on by provera because I have irregualr periods. He did not ejaculate inside me but I am aware of precum which is why I started to worry and I don't know my cylce because I go three months or longer without my...

Unprotected sex and possible pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 20. My fiancé and I had unprotected sex on the 25th or 26th of Feb. I started my period on the 11th of Mar. I have taken 2 tests both negative.

Unprotected Sex, No Ejaculation... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Im 20 years old. My boyfriend and I had sex about 2 weeks ago. We didn't use a condom, but he was inside me for a short time (8 stabs:10 secs). I had slight spotting the next day, probably from ovulation. The only problem I have is that my period is supposed to come today (29 Oct) and it...

Unprotected sex and pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am 22 year female.I had unprotected sex on 4th dec, 2010. And had taken I pill, within 6 hours. My previous period was on 14 nov and current period is late by one day. Does it mean that I'm pregnant. What sud I do. I'm desperate. I have started smoking to prevent it somehow. *** help

Unprotected sex during ovulation but no ejaculation. Took emergency pills. Pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex last 30 Oct 2008 at 11 pm until 1am of 31 October 2008. He did not ejaculate inside me since I finished him off by hands long before his ejaculation. I took 4 tablets of Nordette when I got home around 2 am (31 October 2008) then took the next 4 tablets almost 12 hours after...

View more questions Search