Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhouse30 Posts: 306, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2014, 09:22 PM
    Hemp oil or hemp seeds
    In your opinion, which is more nutritional to take?

Thanks in advance.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 6, 2014, 02:31 AM
    Hemp oil is best and more comprehensive in dietary usage. However, best to purchase in small quantities as spoils quickly unless kept cool and dark.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is Hemp Oil good for medical usage? [ 5 Answers ]

I obviously take a lot of medication for heart, kidneys and COPD, and diabetes. I'm living with my son 33, and he's a save the world kind of guy. He has done a lot of research, shown me video's, and he wants me to find a way of getting Hemp Oil, and get off half My medication. I take around 12...

How do you tie thick hemp? [ 5 Answers ]

I make myself hemp necklaces. Usually I just make thin ones, but I really like the thick ones. However, when I tried to tie the hemp off, the hemp strands were too thick and wouldn't stay in a knot. I looked on the web but no one said anything. Does anyone know how to FINISH off a thick hemp...

Can Pomegrante seeds [ 3 Answers ]

Can you eat the seeds?

Warped hemp [ 1 Answers ]

I make hemp bracelets, but the only problem is that any dye in the hemp comes out when they get repeatedly wet, and they also stretch and fall apart after so long. What can I do, other than take them off before every shower, to save them? Maybe I can waterproof them? Somehow?

View more questions Search