Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jquestion5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2014, 07:38 PM
    Wondering about pregnancy
    If a girl was cheating on her spouse and both males came in her. Will this increase chance of pregnancy. She was came in inside of the same week. Stopped seeing her mistress, got her period, then go pregnant. Could the child be both of the males child ?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 5, 2014, 07:44 PM
    If there is any doubt, a DNA test needs to be done to be sure.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Sep 5, 2014, 08:36 PM
    No. It is impossible for two sperm to fertilize the same egg.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 5, 2014, 09:20 PM
    If she is pregnant with twins both men could be the fathers.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Sep 6, 2014, 04:40 AM
    If she had a regular period between the two encounters, baby would be from the encounter after her period. If there is any question as to whether the bleeding was an actual period, then DNA testing would need to be done, as some women will have bleeding at the time of ovulation thinking it is just an off period.

If any doubt, for any reason, a DNA test should be done.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 7, 2014, 01:14 AM
    Either man, could be the father, so, a DNA test will need to be done

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wondering about pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

Wondering as to if I'm pregnant? The last time I had unprotected sex was about a week before my last period. I had that period, and it was normal. I'm about 3 days away from my next one, and I'm really paranoid, again. I've used condoms every single time we've had sex since, and while precum...

Hi I'm 16 years old and I'm wondering about pregnancy.. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 16 years old and I'm wondering about pregnancy.. On the 9th of November I had sexual intercourse with my boyfriend I was suppose to get my periods 2 days after but they never came.. I asked my boyfriend is there a chance he cumed inside of me and he said I'm only 75% sure so I took a cheap...

I was wondering when the best time is for me to take a pregnancy test. [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on March 28th. My period usually starts on the 10th-11th of every month.

Wondering if I'm having pregnancy symptoms. [ 10 Answers ]

Okay first off I was getting sick a lot threw the day Then my nipples are really really sore Today November 17th I was sapose to get my monthly flow only 2 little light pink spots came out. When should I test and do you think its possiable that I am pregnant?

Wondering about Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have endometriosis and I have terrible periods. Well, my significant other came back from Iraq on Sunday and we had unprotected sex. He did ejaculate inside of me. My period usually comes every 20th-23rd day of the month. I have been off birth control for a year now. My period came on the 25th. I...

View more questions Search