Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QzQzn Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2014, 03:04 AM
    Display specific row source value
    I have a combo box and its row source type is value list. The row source consist of "0","10","20","30 and "40". Is it possible to display ". Is it possible to display " as the default value when I open my form?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2014, 04:11 AM
    If you want it to display as a blank then leave the default value blank. Or add a blank to the list.

Sep 5, 2014, 04:48 PM
    Oh sorry, there is a little typo in my question. Actually " Is it possible to display 0 as the default value when I open my form? I want the combo box to automatically show 0 when I open it. Is there is any way to do it? I tried change the default value as 0 but nothing happened.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 5, 2014, 04:59 PM
    It looks like your value list is text strings, not actually numbers, So you may need to make the default "0" or change the value list to numbers.

Sep 7, 2014, 04:55 AM
    Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convert tms3450nl display to a large led display [ 0 Answers ]

I am try to make a digital clock with big led display. How to convert tms3450nl display to a large led display?

Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop. [ 0 Answers ]

I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons...

Air Handler leaks from unidentified source onto first floor ceiling. Possible source? [ 0 Answers ]

Installers cannot locate a water source. No other sources in attic. Prior leaking from blocked P-Trap which was replaced wiith added overflow detection device.

View more questions Search