Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hippiechick12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 06:07 PM
    Is he blowing me off
    This guy and I like each other a lot. We were supposed to hangout at six but he didn't respond back to me till 6:30. When he finally did reply he's all like we can hangout later tonight I'm going to do a few things. Is he blowing me off or am I just overreacting? Idk how to respond back to him because I'm just a little mad but I don't want to blow up on him.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Sep 4, 2014, 06:45 PM
    I would not respond at all. It's really rather rude
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 4, 2014, 07:05 PM
    You like each other a lot or you like him a lot? Yeah, without good reason, what he did was rude as HG said above me. I might consider blowing him off if I was you.
    javierE2-8 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2014, 07:05 PM
    Probably something came up? You can give him a chance
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 4, 2014, 07:13 PM
    When you calm down you can listen to what he has to say and then judge for yourself what you do about it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Sep 4, 2014, 08:24 PM
    I agree with Tal. Calm down, and when he calls, or texts, or whatever, and you two meet up, ask him why he made plans with you if he had other things to do.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 5, 2014, 01:15 AM
    If you did not hear from him, why did you not call him?

If you rely on messages, they don't get though, people forget them.

If you want to make real plans, do, so by talking to the person.
    1bluesky Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

Sep 6, 2014, 08:00 PM
    Most likely he is blowing you off. So, now the best for you would be avoid coming out that night. Tomorrow ask him to explain the whole thing to you. If you did not like the explanation, turn around and look for someone else to date.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Payne house ac blowing hot air-outside blower/fan working but blowing out cool air [ 0 Answers ]

My central a/c unit is blowing hot air. The outside unit & fan seems to be working but cool air is blowing out of the unit. The unit was working fine most of the day. A circuit breaker was tripped and the outside unit stopped working. I reset the breaker and the outside unit started working again...

My ac unit is blowing air outside but not blowing inside [ 0 Answers ]

My A/C unit is blowing on the outside but not blowing on the inside, what could this be and how easy is it to replace yourself?

A/C is blowing warm air/outside is blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman A/C for about 4 years, today my a/c started blowing warm and the outside unit is blowing cold air. Just last week I replace the filter and the a/c want out, the tech replace the capacitor because the fan went out. Now today the fan is working but the a/c is now blowing warm air...

Ac not blowing [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol ac unit in my house, and it is not blowing any air out, but has been running all day. I checked the unit that is outside and it is blowing cool air, not warm. I just replaced the air filter too, could it be low on freon?

AC not blowing [ 1 Answers ]

AC compressor is coming on outside and the thermestat indicates the unit is on. There is no air coming out of the ducts. I have checked the breaker and it is on.

View more questions Search